Thursday, September 21, 2017

Birthday Balloons

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.

Well we are having a wave of hot weather here. Even though tomorrow is the first day of Autumn, you wouldn't know it. Our temps are in the high 80's-very humid and air conditioners are running again.

It's been good for our tomatoes that are still ripening. We are getting a lot each day and I am in canning mode right now. I processed 6 jars of tomato sauce today and tomorrow I will do another 6. Using a mixture of Heirloom and Roma will make for some winter deliciousness. It's a lot of work but so worth it in my opinion.

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #649 on Splitcoaststampers. Maura was our hostess and she chose basic gray, lemon lime twist and Bermuda bay. Optional was to make a birthday card.

For my card I used the MFT party balloons stamp set and matching dies. I cased myself on this card. Here is my original card in other colors. The balloons are stamped in bermuda bay and lemon lime twist inks.

The bermuda bay background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "confetti celebration" collection. The frame is cut in basic gray with the insta-frame die from MFT.

For my birthday phrase, I used the happy hello's die also from MFT. The birthday sentiment is from the label maker sentiments set also from MFT. 

Well, that's my card for this post. Time to dim the lights in Charmed Life land for another day. So until next time........God bless.

I am also entering: 
1.  Aud Sentiments has a 2 word sentiment challenge.
2.  Seize the Birthday-topping for the month is balloons.
3.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Great colours and layout,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails